Thread: 370z Clear Bra?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 07:15 PM   #73 (permalink)
markesc
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z M.B. 7AT
markesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond reputemarkesc has a reputation beyond repute

Agreed! Paid $1400 (too much I know) for the front bumper, entire hood, mirrors, and window tint all around.... if you don't then you have to stare at rock chips each/every time you wash/wax the thing for the rest of the time you own it.

Recently I had a trucker hauling doubles cross over into my lane just ahead of me while I was gunning it to pass around 'em as quickly as possible. That day ODOT happened to have been pressure washing the areas along the concrete barriers to allow for water runoff. So there was a ton of this red pumice **** along the broken white stripes.... BAM, hole car was sandblasted!!! Luckily I think I only picked up maybe 1-2 very minor chips, but it could have been much much worse.

The other thing to consider: If you love following people close/drive aggressively = even more rock chips.
markesc is offline   Reply With Quote