View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 02:19 PM   #1700 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'd have to see what's what when your kit comes out. DO you have an actual company or anything? It's kind of iffy, no offense, to drop 6.5k on a new kit form an individual on the forums. If Seb says it's good, though, that would go a long for reassurance. He's my tuner who has done almost all the work on my car.

When do you think it will happen? I'm in no rush, going to have surgery soon, then I won't even be able to drive for a while since I'll be one-armed for at least a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Not seb. Thats the beauty of the sc. Its so smooth and predictable.

HOWEVER, i just got off the phone with Seb about my new kit

Again @ Brucelidat...My new kit will come with the Si impeller already installed if you think its worth waiting for.

Last edited by brucelidat; 04-26-2017 at 02:42 PM.
brucelidat is offline   Reply With Quote