View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 02:08 PM   #457 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
So the yard work was completed last year and was well worth it! Along with that, my daughter gave birth to my third grandson on October 7th last year! Of course the Army felt the need to cancel my leave pass, ship me across the country BETWEEN fall exercises over the Thanksgiving weekend to attend an unecessary course so I missed his birth (the second time that the Army sent me away during a birth...!) AND Thanksgiving....
I did not get to drive RoZy as much as I wanted due to being in the field for 4 months last summer. Sad.
I did, however, spend a lot of time on the 280 over the winter and have been progressing nicely with the repairs and restoration. The metal work is done and the primer is applied to the shell.
This year, more 370 driving.... at least that's the plan! First road trip thru the Rockies to Kelowna is already booked for the May long weekend!