View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 01:57 PM   #1695 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, so the is is an impeller upgrade. Is this something you just buy and it gets replaced during install or do you have to send it our to vortech?

I doubt I would run e85 with the SC. Between my 4.08 gears, the SC, and e85, I'd probably be getting 10mpg which I now we shouldn't care about butt hat's just way too low.

I know mpg depends on your driving habits, but with SC, you're almost always in some amount of boost since it's belt driven. Also, since the power come son gradually, I might even keep my 4.08 gears. With tt, those gears would def be gone and you can stay out of boost easier. The downside is $$$$ and more maintenance. I wihs I cold get a ride in a SC and TT z.