View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 09:41 AM   #401 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostvette View Post
EW... are you outja mind? Hory chit, 75% of the profiles are fake, the other 20% are 'catfish' and the remaining ones are crazy.

I just cancelled my Match and Zoosk memberships for that reason. The profiles are all fake, there isn't a 'real' person on any of them. All the ones I met for coffee were fugly, obese and crazy.
I must be the 1 in a million then since I met my current GF of 2 years now on okcupid. I work a lot and never went out much. Met her on the site and have been happy ever since. It's not all bad. Def had my fair share of bots, crazies, and fatties. But some redeeming people are available on sites like that. Just have to sift through some junk first.