View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 11:14 AM   #31 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Please don't take any offense to this, but from your situation it kind of sounds like you are the type of person that may not always learn from mistakes the first time. Of course I do not on the details of your situation but, superficially speaking, it seems that way.

In this case, you probably made the mistake of not properly appraising what you owned and pricing it for a quick sale. You made a deal with someone, and then you hosed that person. I understand you are in hot water and sometimes you really have to do what you have to do - but for the love of god it sure as hell seems like you need to learn how to think things through before diving head first. It's of no concern to anyone if it only harms you - but you f!cked that guy pretty hard over a mistake that you made. Learn from this (and everything else), at this point it's the only way to get something positive out of it since the damage is done.
LOL, thanks for your opinion but if you seriously think I just listed this yesterday you are out of your mind. This is something I've been trying to defeat for well over a year once my tenants decided to destroy a property that had $25k worth of damages and 3 months worth of non payment while I had to go through the eviction process. This was not a lack of planning, this was an inability to fully recover from the obstacles thrown at me. I've also since spoken with the buyer and we are at an understanding and he has no hard feelings. I've paid him for the costs he's incurred and he has credits for a free plane ticket for when he wants to fly again next. As I mentioned I feel awful, repaid the best I could, but ultimately the ONLY reason I'm selling is to pay a tax debt. The government doesn't give a sh!t what obstacles you faced, they see it as if you had income, you need to pay. And unfortunately that's why we see people in tax repayment debt over $50k. Which this step is what I have to take to avoid that. Every dollar means huge amounts to help. I wrote my statement bc I felt awful, thanks grabbing a bat and jumping on the opportunity to beat me further. Have a good day bro.
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote