View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 03:00 PM   #81 (permalink)
NRGz
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 Z. 06 Zx636
NRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond reputeNRGz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
God I hate these stupid stanced cars. Getting fairly common here in nor cal and it's just stupid. At least the low rider scene pics cars that aren't fast to begins with and then mod them to become even slower. Stanced crap likes to pick good handling fast cars and then screw them all to hell.

Would almost be worth it for someone to total their z just to take this z off the road.

I had to drive to Chico twice this week, but had to touch down in Red bluff and Corning for a few. I never knew these cities/town's car enthusiasts were mainly the stance guys. Ever seen a 335i sitting on the ground? Oh god. I had to follow him for a bit going 40 because of traffic and all i see was swerving. Seems like he had a hard time driving. He'd fall in every scratch on the road and have a hard time getting out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NRGz is offline   Reply With Quote