View Single Post
Old 04-24-2017, 06:38 AM   #31 (permalink)
mattross1313
Base Member

Drives: 2017 Nismo
mattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond reputemattross1313 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick update from the weekends activity:
Finally got around to removing the rear arches, been meaning to sort that for ages now. Looks so much cleaner!!

Next up was to remove the rear badges. The sticky stuff left over once you remove the badge is awful! But got there in the end. This was done in ready-ness for the gloss black centre badges & door handles

And finally I found a hidden mod Sunday morning (pic below). The joyous Shipping spacers that the PDI "technician" decided to leave on the car for me. Was said previously in the thread I was lucky enough to have access to the car prior to PDI so I could have it PPF'd and tinted......so I got to see the car right off the transporter complete with all the packing and wrap from the factory. I part of this was a very large warning stuck in the inside of the windscreen telling the dealership to remove the shipping spacers. My technician, and many others it would seem, cannot read.

From a quick look I only have one per side, others have had 2 even 3. So either my guy only removed a few off my car, or didn't remove any and the others have simply snapped off during driving. I am not amused by this but from a quick search it shouldn't have had any bad effects to the cars alignment or geo. So I'll just whip them off and forgot about it. I will however tell the other 2 guys that bought Nismo's from the same dealership as me, at the same time. They will no doubt also have them.

mattross1313 is offline   Reply With Quote