View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 08:04 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cranberry
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Touring
Cranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond reputeCranberry has a reputation beyond repute

Im running the quick time set up with electric cable. I ran a wire from the cut outs up through the front firewall and placed the switch inbetween the two heated seat switches on the arm consol.

Heres the link to the exact kit i purchased however i purchased 2 kits as its a duel exhaust.

https://www.summitracing.com/int/parts/qtp-qtec45cp

In total with parts and labour im sitting at $1050 CAD... thats like $16.35 USD after conversion...

QUICK CORRECTION- i stated i purchased 2 of the kits in the link above however the link i provided already includes 2.... if you purchase the kit in that link then you will be fine for duel exhuast set up
2009 370z M/T - straight pipe cut outs / motordyne test pipes & intake manifold / K&N typhoon intake / ACT stage 2 race clutch & flywheel / ZEX wet nitrous / UpRev tune / stillen race oil cooler / 317 WHP N/A - 381 WHP with ZEX www.youtube.com/danialk ///\\\///\\\ Follow me on Instagram @dankobra

Last edited by Cranberry; 04-23-2017 at 08:07 PM.
Cranberry is offline   Reply With Quote