View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 06:38 PM   #23 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
Those two tall ladders in the pic are big pain in my ***. just no good place to store them. I dont need them for anything, until I get rid of them. All of a sudden need it for every damn job around the house.
I only use them for Pressure washing the siding on the walk-out side of the house. once every year or two.
yah, exactly! i mounted it horizontally on my wall using 3 large hooks. i havent used it in over 15yrs. LOL

my pops gave it to me when he moved back to j-land but im like wtf am i suppose to do with dis? im scared of heights and all

my wife used it once when we put up the curtain. she's not scared of heights apparently. lol