View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 12:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Xhilr8n!
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo
Xhilr8n! is on a distinguished road

Have read your views of the Z34 and sports cars in general. I agree in many ways, and prefer Lotus cars for the reasons you speak of. Analog. Amazing steering feel, and many many other reasons. They are not for everyone, the dealer network is slight and most of us like to do a lot of the maintenance and repairs our selves. Not to mention our Evora run around six figures.

While I'm waiting for the new models and some special Lotus models to come along, the Z is a fun and interesting car to have in our garage. We have the Nismo. Has been fun, the styling and performance and feel is rewarding.

I also have thought of what a Z35 might offer. But now it appears that may never happen.

This makes me reflect more on just what the Z34 is. This car is too good to change in many ways. They got it right and can leave it alone. Sure, I'd like some more modern enhancements, but nothing major. Appleplay/Android Auto, a better available sound system (the stock is pretty good though), rearview camera on passenger mirror (our Civic Si has this, awesome. Even more on a big hipped Z). Other than these little things, it's very cool to be able to buy a brand new classic.

We have the pearl white. Great looking, lots of compliments.

I'd never have a black vehicle unless it was a big Mercedes limo with a driver. We have piano black kitchen appliances, they show every fingerprint, easy to know if they are quite clean. But I'd not put them in the driveway.

That silver is beautiful. Especially at night in low light.

Whichever way you go I look forward to hearing your experiences.

Last edited by Xhilr8n!; 04-23-2017 at 01:03 PM.
Xhilr8n! is offline   Reply With Quote