View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 01:13 AM   #21 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothZ View Post
Wow, what a beautiful car. Can't believe how great it looks and how much you put into it.

I hope she goes to a good home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
Sad to hear this. It happens sometimes. Get back on your feet and then you can make the decision if you want to do it again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomodsjk View Post
Wow she's beautiful man..im sorry you have to sell her..i can only imagine how that feels...actually i shouldn't say that because I almost sold mine a couple years ago but just couldn't bring myself to take less than half of what I had in it. Good luck to you z brotha!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhilr8n! View Post
It can never be taken away that you engineered a fine build. Life is more about such journeys than any destination.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scope22 View Post
...**** me that was quick, i didn't even get home from work yet
Thanks so much fellas. She is actually going to a GREAT home. Guy from South Carolina no less! Which means she may be able to make it to ZdayZ!! Just without me. LOL! Super great guy, you will all love him and he's going to further the success and videos of this beauty!
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote