View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 09:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
brucelidat
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370z 7AT GM Sp
brucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond reputebrucelidat has a reputation beyond repute
Default EPS TBs, AAM Intake, z1 ported manifolds

So I am at that point where I have all the basic bolt-ons but want to squeeze as much NA power as I can out of the engine. I have questions regarding the EPS TBs, AAM intake and ported manifolds.

Will the transition from the EPS throttle bodies to Stilen gen 3 intakes affect the gains from the TBs? If so, is it worth it to swap out the Stillen one for the 2.75" AAM intake?

Is there any difference between the Z1 ported manifolds and Synolimit's ported ones? Would one mate up better with the new TBs/intake than the other?

I am considering going for the JWT stage 2 cams when they come out and want to to do whatever I can while I'm at it to max out the NA power. I am hoping that the combination of these cna get me 30+whp/trq.