View Single Post
Old 04-22-2017, 06:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
OTW Z-Boy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nismo 370z #495
OTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond reputeOTW Z-Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Adam's Polishes: Mini Product Review

Just wanted to give a quick review/shout out to Adam's Polishes Products

Now these are just my thoughts and I'm sure there is a bunch of great stuff out there. But Adam's products are pretty legit...

I was going through the normal wash and mini detail routine on the Juke (Nismo RS QAB) today usually accomplished by a host of "pep zone" products.

Was intrigued by some of the feedback I had seen here on Adam's so gave them a shot. Ordered a bunch of stuff a couple weeks ago but here's my thoughts on the products used today:
Car Shampoo
Detail Spray
VRT
Glass Cleaner
Interior Detailer

All purchased here: http://adamspolishes.com

Car shampoo is pretty amazing. Suds up really well and did a great job on removing about 750 miles of daily commute grime from the Inland Empire to Orange County. What I did notice (best part) was that in indirect sunlight in about 95 degree weather today there were no water spots left on the Juke as it dried. Even after a through rinse and air drying with really hard water it was no where near as bad as usual with other products. Grade: A

Detail Spray by far is the easiest on and off QD that I've tried. Super glossy after wiping on and off. Best part of this product is the smell. It's freaking awesome couldn't tell you the flavor but kinda like bubble gum. Grade: A

VRT is the "armorall" item in there line up. Usually I bypass this stuff all together just because usually whatever it is, is so damn greasy it gets everywhere and not worth the temporary results. VRT on the other hand made me want to apply it to every piece of plastic rubber and trim that I could! Super easy to apply and slick immediately no greasy after affect and brought the color back to some of the more sun faded pieces. Grade: A+

Glass cleaner is awesome too. Usually use windex for everything and always hated cleaning glass as part of the wash and detail process. Adam's glass cleaner is great no streaks and no leftover residue. Also side note the windshield was in direct sun by the time I got around to it and the glass cleaner went on and came off like a champ. Same condition for windex and it would literally start to steam and bake itself on the windshield. Not with this stuff. Grade: A

Last but not least their Interior Detailer performance is very good as well. Same feelings on the interior as with the "armorall" usually just took a clean wet rag to all surfaces and called it a day. This much like the VRT goes on easily and is slick to the touch as soon as you put it on. Grade: A

Overall super impressed with Adam's products and they definitely have a new customer when the first batch runs out.

Waiting to do a real detail on the Z till next weekend it'll be interesting to see how it does on the mag black vs. the pearl white.

Other items to be used:
Visco Clay Bar w/geometric tool
Marino wash mitt and a host of towels and applicators
Revive Polish
Buttery Wax
Brilliant Glaze
Tire shine
H2O Guard and Gloss
All Purpose Cleaner

I'll post up my thoughts on the others after they get used... Last thing: I mentioned that the detail spray smells great but all of the products come to think of it smell pretty good. No weird chemically smell from anything.
2014: Nismo 370z #495 Magnetic Black - Stillen Gen3 CAI | SPL F/R Camber Arms | HKS Hypermax IV | JDM Rear Fog Light |GT-R Push Start Button | Z1 2 Piece D/S | Illuminated Kicks | Tommykaira | Work VS-XX BKB Step Lip +23/+13 19" 9.5/11 | Fast Intentions RHFC TDX CBE 12" CF | EcuTek

Last edited by OTW Z-Boy; 05-10-2017 at 08:51 AM.
OTW Z-Boy is offline   Reply With Quote