View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 04:00 PM   #41 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anatoray View Post
Oh, I've gone to them, and they've done nothing but act like ******** and warn me nt to dunk the phone in water because they'll know.

The problem with the iPhone I have is that it is made with poor parts. The opinion that it has a very weak speaker for listening to calls as well as speaker phone is widespread. The 2G did not address this either.

Amongst phones of its calibur, the iphone has one of the worst cameras, offering no flash, no zoom, low mpixels, and poor grainy quality overall.

As an iPod, the iphone probably fails here the most. Not being able to drag and drop music to it on a computer can make loading it up a long chore, and thenit turns out to be incompatible with the majority of the dock players out there.

The wireless has magical issue connecting to every network I come across, even my own home network.

The reception likes to magically drop from 5 bars to nothing, when standing still in the same spot. Even with 2+ bars, my phone fails to make calls.

I have shown all of these issues to AT&T as well as the Apple store, and they both decided that it worked well enough within their guidelines to not warrant attention, leading me to believe the iPhone really does suck this much.

Having said all that, I don't know any iPhone owners personally, or in passing, that actually like it. Cool features? Yes. Ability to use them? Less than stellar. I am REALLY hoping the June iphone announcement addresses some of these issues.

P.S. The battery is good at least.
Go G! And use amazon mp3. Amazon mp3 may not be the craze in cell phone downloading but it does the job and the G1 is way more fluid when it comes to those kinds of apps that you would use in your car. I promise, you won't be disappointed!
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote