View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 03:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scope22 View Post
You need to get on a payment plan with uncle sam and keep the Z, what you're doing is just plain wrong
HAHA if it was only taxes this would work. We've been fighting off debt lately and this was just the nail in the coffin. Have to make a move before we get into a drowning position. I'm now being audited for 2015 bc they want to make sure the $40k I paid that year was enough. It's ridiculous. So now I need to research what happened 2 years ago which will be insanely time consuming and expensive bc of the lawyer I'm hiring and all the while won't be earning any income while I'm defending the audit. Trust me, I've tried every possible scenario. I almost cried while washing her yesterday man.
Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote