View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 06:45 AM   #3524 (permalink)
zguynate
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z
zguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond reputezguynate has a reputation beyond repute
Default [OFFICIAL] Discussion for the next new Z35?

I feel like some of you guys are reading too much into what that guy said. The article quotes him saying that the 370z is not a priority. Why would the 370z specifically be a priority now after years of stagnation? I think he is referring to the 370Z specifically, especially since there is no other context given to us and he actually says "370z". Maybe that was a response to a question regarding the heritage edition. Then he said he hopes that they will have a successor, which falls in line with what Nissan itself has been doing with Z speculation. Not confirming, nor denying. I really think his comments are being taken out of context and people are running with it. Thats the kind of thing these articles do to generate buzz. Especially since every outlet that I can find only quotes the same 2 exact things as everyone else and nothing else that he said in between or before those quotes. It leads me to believe that they are just piggybacking off of what one journalist wrote and building on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by zguynate; 04-21-2017 at 06:47 AM.
zguynate is offline   Reply With Quote