View Single Post
Old 04-21-2017, 02:09 AM   #1 (permalink)
GeauxTigers1
Track Member

Drives: 2017 370Z Nismo
GeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond reputeGeauxTigers1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default '15 Nismo Tech Fast Intentions Twin Turbo~$39,900

**SOLD**I can't believe I'm writing this, but it's come down to taxes created a huge financial burden on the family and my hand is forced. I'm so unbelievably sad right now and this entire day has been really hard for me. She's for sale and looking for a great home. Unfortunately most of you already have Z's but if you were ever looking to go Turbo, I followed every meticulous step to ensure this car was perfect. She was going to be mine forever. Uncle Sam made sure that won't happen. Please note I'm not parting out, I would feel as if I'm stripping a soul. Cars are alive man, they have feelings too....

2015 370Z Nismo Tech Twin Turbo 750HP (648whp) Ecutek Flex Fuel (E85 or 91) Tuned.
6MT
14k Miles

Just unbelievable car. This is 370Z is my pride and joy, purchased her brand new off the showroom floor 2 years ago and immediately had her shipped to California to have the best, most efficient Twin Turbo system installed by those that designed the kit themselves, Fast Intentions. I sat down with the owner of the company and let him know that I don't want the car in and out of the shop, I want it perfect. So we went through every complimenting part to make sure this 370Z monster would come alive and never have any problems. The Parts list is one of the pictures attached for reference. Then, tuning was performed by Sebastian at SpecialtyZ who currently tunes Chris Forsberg's cars. If you don't know who he is, look him up. A racer who only uses the best. I have been absolutely meticulous in the care for this Z, changing the oil every 2500 miles only ever using Motul 8100. The oil was still clear when I would drain it, I did this because I truly thought I was going to keep this car forever. It's my baby, and I very well may cry as you drive away in her. Every step taken has been to insure reliability and performance from this car and it has been perfection since the moment I sat down behind the wheel. Unfortunately, I'm a business owner and was just hit with a tax bill that has put a serious financial burden on myself and my family so my hand is forced. This car is showroom condition, better than excellent, not a scratch or ding or dent on her and the car drives as if she were stock. This could easily be a 750hp daily driver. As you drive down the road, that power is just lurking below the pedal anytime you need it. With the click of 2 buttons you can adjust the power to whatever you want, 400/500/600/750 hp. Every Piece placed on this Z has been true JDM carbon fiber imported from Japan (Hood, mirrors, Wheels, Side Mirrors, Wing) authentic & only of the finest quality. In the end over $36,000 invested on top of the $45k car so a total of $81k invested. Selling for $39,900. She needs to go to a good home, someone who will take care of her as I did. Thank you for the interest.

Fast Intentions Kit Stage 2 #076 2017 Twin Turbo 370z Nismo. JMS Built Block, Closed Deck 874whp, 803lbs Tq e85 Ecutek Tune

Last edited by GeauxTigers1; 04-28-2017 at 12:27 AM.
GeauxTigers1 is offline   Reply With Quote