View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 04:44 PM   #107 (permalink)
husam2012
Track Member

Drives: 370Z Nismo
husam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond reputehusam2012 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Are you in too deep to switch gears? If there is eventually an intercooler kit to go along with these adapters, what comes out of this thread could be a real game changer in terms of TT cost of admission. Probably even cheaper than the GTM group buy pipedream. Though something like that is probably a ways out.. and I don't know what husam's plans for this design are.

I'm hoping to get a group buy going as soon as I finish up my install. I have a few people who contacted me already who bought the GTR turbos and are waiting for my adapters.

It even looks like the GTR intercooler fits with some modification, so that makes it even cheaper!

If one was to get a good deal on the turbos/intercoolers from the GTR (I've seen someone selling that plus all piping for around 1k on the GTR forum) then the cost to boost the Z is under 4k! Now that obviously doesn't include clutch etc and doesn't include the cost to fabricate some of the pipes if you had someone do it for you.

Pictures of GTR turbos on the 350Z/370Z

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
husam2012 is offline   Reply With Quote