View Single Post
Old 04-20-2017, 11:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
TriNismo
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2014 370z Nismo
TriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond reputeTriNismo has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Nismo..... Sentra

When I purchased my 2014 Nismo, I was kicking myself when the '15s came out with the refreshed look. I thought I should've waited..it was a nice update, and it was something new Nissan actually did for our Zs.

Turned out Nissan had a plan ($) to expand the Nismo line from being exclusive to our Zs (limited and numbered) and including it as another trim on the GT-R, Juke and now the Sentra, and I don't know what else in the future.

They all look the same imo. Nissan probably planned it that way for recognition, but as a consumer who wants their rides to stand out from the crowd (that's why we mod, right?) I'm glad my 14 doesn't look like a Sentra. I've finally made peace with my purchase lol

*Not knocking anyone with 15+..still love the Recaro seats..

http://www.caranddriver.com/news/201...-and-info-news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by TriNismo; 04-20-2017 at 11:28 AM.
TriNismo is offline   Reply With Quote