Thread: Not a Priority?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2017, 05:51 PM   #23 (permalink)
DavidZ370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 17' CWP STI
DavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond reputeDavidZ370 has a reputation beyond repute

The sooner you realize nissan does not care the sooner you will let go. Just look what they did to the GTR.... my local dealer hasnt sold one in 4 months lol. I loved my Z but getting out of that thing was the greatest decision i ever made. Nissan makes wonderful sports cars and milks every last dime and penny until no longer, i get that they arent special cars but for a 100k car like the gtr to be worth less than 76k in 2 years and 20k miles is beyond ridiculous, theyre economy car line up is also awful, owning a sentra and recent year maxima idk why in hell anyone would buy that over a toyota or honda. that being said i still am looking to get into a Z lololol
DavidZ370 is offline   Reply With Quote