View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 01:24 PM   #299 (permalink)
StealthZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '14 GTR Premium
StealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud ofStealthZ has much to be proud of

Smith and Wesson M&P line is a great line of handguns and rifles. The pistols are awsome. I own a M&P 9 Pro witch comes with longer 5" barrel, and performance center trigger (Tool steal trigger parts for better trigger pull and reset and around 4.5lbs of trigger pull) perfect for fast follow ups and a better trigger will help in being a better shooter. longer barrel helps out some with 9mm ballistics and sight radius (length of sights) the interchangable grips allow one to fit the handgun to them as best as possible. all those features beat out glocks, XDs, etc... and priced right and made here in USA with excellent S&W service. one of the highly recommended handguns I always tell newr shooters and someone looking for a new handgun to check out. don't be surprised if you shoot one then go out and buy it, seams to be a trend with all who have shot mine.
YMMV
StealthZ is offline   Reply With Quote