View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 07:30 PM   #11 (permalink)
twyrick
Base Member

Drives: 2016 370Z Nismo Tech
twyrick is on a distinguished road
Default re: calibrating and tuning

You know? I do actually still have an Alpine module that needs to be installed with the X109-WRA head-unit in my Wrangler. It's supposed to allow it to turn my light-bar on and off, control the winch remotely, etc. from the stereo itself.

I ran out of $'s when buying everything else and decided that was really a project to do another time. Would you be interested in trying to tackle that too? If so, I guess I really do have some work that could be done on the Jeep. I'd like to get it calibrated and tuned.

I still have an AudioControl DQDX installed in it right now, but I just leave it on "bypass" mode, so the only purpose it serves is letting me adjust the bass sub volume level via its remote knob, I installed underneath the steering column.

The Alpine stereo seems to be capable enough that I didn't think the AudioControl really did me any good anymore, but maybe you'd discover otherwise in the process of tuning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigaudiofanat View Post
I could help calibrate and tune that as well. Have a tuning mike as well as other tools like smd dd1. We could get it sounding good.
twyrick is offline   Reply With Quote