View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 04:31 PM   #3503 (permalink)
/Angelo350Z/
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z34 | MK7 | F82
/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute/Angelo350Z/ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 280driver View Post
Agreed. I have no problem with them selling Rogues and Altimas all day long. Just use some of the profits to keep the Z relevant. Arguably, it was the Z that put the company on the map in the first place here in the US. Why give up on that?
Because Nissan can make more profit with cars like the Altima--which was mainly responsible for Nissan's resurgence in the early 2000s. I know what you're saying though; the Z put Nissan, Datsun rather, on the map. I wish Nissan had more pride to keep the Z alive. Killing the Z is akin to BMW not having an M car simply because your run-of-the-mill 3 and 5 Series are selling like hotcakes. Oh well, maybe it's time to jump ship to a different platform.

2013 MB NISSAN 370Z SPORT
/Angelo350Z/ is offline   Reply With Quote