View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 07:52 AM   #1632 (permalink)
turtle64b
Track Member

Drives: '11 SC Blue 7AT
turtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond reputeturtle64b has a reputation beyond repute

Where do you guys order all your parts from? I've used Z1 for the parts that I've purchased so far (all theirs anyways haha).

Thanks for the replies! Medium term?, honestly, I'd like to get to about the conservative limit for the 7AT... It was tough talking the wife into the SC and current upgrades, so that'll have to suffice until I get a real job in a few years and can afford to upgrade the tranny and bottom end for longer term goals.

I figure I'll heed the advice and go with the CJM fuel system S1-SE, I think it is, and try to pick up a set of ID1000s, but how high can the 340 fuel pump go? I'm not sure how much I can go "a little over-budget" before she gets wary haha.

I know that you gotta have a money set away for just in case, especially boosted, so I don't want to use too much of that, you know? The counter-argument of course is buy it now so it doesn't fail haha. I'm tryin' my best here.
turtle64b is offline   Reply With Quote