View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 06:59 AM   #1631 (permalink)
BOLIO 671
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: To & From then Back
BOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond reputeBOLIO 671 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the group Brett....you seem to have everything well planned out...I agree with Bhunts advise on the BPV....I initially did the Turbosmart and got rid of if to upgrade to the Tial. In regards to ur fuel system that will depend l. I am only on the 9lb pulley and the A2A kit maxed out my Injectors at 7k. So I ended up doing an entire fuel upgrade with CJM....I figured it was worth it since I was in there already and the car was already being worked on. The cheaper option to an upgrade was a Return with a bigger pump. But then again it all goes to what ur long term goals are. If ur planning to upgrade ur impeller or blower then ur better off upgrading ur fuel system (Injectors/RFS/485 pump). The Stillen supplied injectors are really junk.

Can't wait to see ue results when ur done man...
2013 Nismo Z34 / FI TT #091 / IG: @lilzilla_z34
BOLIO 671 is offline   Reply With Quote