View Single Post
Old 04-15-2017, 08:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
iidylii
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370z nismo
iidylii is on a distinguished road

I guess i should have just posted this originally in my first post

hi guys...I am new to the forum...I currently have a 2014 370z nismo which I love but I am also really into old cars as well and would like something different then others in my town have...which is why I chose the 370...anyways I was familiarizing myself a little today with the 240z and 280z...I guess a couple of my questions are... why choose one over the other? Is one better for whatever reason? Is one easier to find then the other? I have found that it seems the 240 is of more value? what am I missing if I go with a 280 over a 240? I was all fine with just going with a 280 until I started snooping around and seen that the 240 was the original Z so when it comes to being even a little bit different then others I like the rarity of one versus the other even more

What I want out of this is...I am looking to make a little Japanese hot rod...nothing super extreme some body mods and some engine mods nothing show room worthy just a fun little car to work on and also let others enjoy seeing...so in the end... pleasing to the eyes and ears lol

im not sure I know where to even begin looking for ones for sale? I guess its just as simple as keeping up with craigslist and hoping for the best? I would like to start with one as stock as possible and doesn't need a complete restore on it...but if that isn't attainable I guess I can't be to picky

but again back to my original question...what makes one better then the other? if anything at all thanks so much everyone
iidylii is offline   Reply With Quote