View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 10:38 AM   #13 (permalink)
DIGItonium
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Z34-TT 6MT
DIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond reputeDIGItonium has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, you guys are right. The tire size recommended to me were undersized! I'm thinking 245/40 or 255/40 and 285/35 next time around knowing I have lots of clearance for fatter rubber. As crazy as we are, we still drive around with our Volk wheels during the winter time.

As for the wash, our cars are really dirty! The weather has been weird lately with lots of dense fog and left over oily sludge of snow slowly melting.

Sorry for going OT, just showing off some Z pride on my dad's side. We've never raced before - even in my 350Z. Honestly, I still love the 300ZX because of its size. It's roomy enough, the design is simple and clean with the waterfall dash, and the VG sound is quite unforgettable!

Last edited by DIGItonium; 01-17-2010 at 10:57 AM.
DIGItonium is offline   Reply With Quote