View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 04:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
people really should just read the existing thread. i'm against starting any new thread that repeats a topic. forum are there to store information for people to READ and just just ask the same stupid crap over and over again
And this is why people say this forum is dieing... Things change, new products come out. We just went over why one thread maybe helpful because there are lots of threads out there, all with conflicting advice because there are so many different opinions...

Quote:
get SPL's entire catalog and find a good alignment shop.
SPL is pretty much the only thing that everyone can agree on that is the best out there. However that's only part of this equation.

Quote:
also 18's are lame unless its a track setup. the Z needs 19's or 20s.
Your opinion?

Quote:
whining about coilovers at stock height is also hilarious. whats the point of getting a Z if ur just gonna go out of your way to be as stock as possible. get a lexus and enjoy comfort?
The Z is plenty low enough. A performance coil over would still make a handling difference. I don't care about looks, I more care about the performance, however, I still need to drive the car because I have other vehicles as play toys, the Z is just my daily driver. It needs to be able to go over speed bumps, it needs to sit outside, it needs to be able to be parked in the driveway.

Go cast shade somewhere else. You seem to like to do that when you can. However it's odd because you are the same one who posted up complaining about calling FI many different times and them not answering, and then not being able to get details when you didn't even place an order with them.... But that whining didn't get you anywhere... Nobody cares about your e-**** here either.

Last edited by OhioYJ; 04-14-2017 at 04:54 PM.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote