View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bshields22
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2012 Black 370Z-R
Bshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond reputeBshields22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
people really should just read the existing thread. i'm against starting any new thread that repeats a topic. forum are there to store information for people to READ and just just ask the same stupid crap over and over again

i give the same advice on every damn wheel fitment question

get SPL's entire catalog and find a good alignment shop. If you have those two elements you can fit ANYTHING because the Z has infinite space

also 18's are lame unless its a track setup. the Z needs 19's or 20s.

whining about coilovers at stock height is also hilarious. whats the point of getting a Z if ur just gonna go out of your way to be as stock as possible. get a lexus and enjoy comfort?
The thread that is something along the line of "wheel fitments, pics and specs" only is a great thread for many reason and give a clear and concise message about what someone has but does not go into the usage. Most people who have Z's have all these coilovers and perfect fitment but spend ZERO time on the track so when they say NO rubbing, that becomes irrelevant to those going on the track. Simply suggesting to just read a bunch of thread may be helpful but if you are really looking to learn and take advise, each thread and response with only half the information you need is not enough to make an educated decision, nor is recommending to simply purchase an entire suspension catalog of stuff....

I hope I can make this thread a.."this is exactly what I have....this is exactly what I do with it..." kind of thread....
308 rwhp | 252 rwtq | Fast Intentions CBE 18" Res | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | EcuTek Tune | Stoptech Slotted Rotors and Sport Pads | KW V3 Coilovers | SPL Upper Control Arms & Lower Rear Arms | Seibon CF TS Hood | Vossen CVT | SPC Toe bolts
Bshields22 is offline   Reply With Quote