View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 03:59 PM   #3490 (permalink)
Eagle
Track Member

Drives: 2011 370z Red 6MT
Eagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond reputeEagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stright_Drop View Post
Well tbh I don't think the Z its been a "priority" to Nissan for the past 5-6 years, seems like they were waiting for Mr. K to pass. RIP but I think they still MIGHT build a concept. I really don't think they know how they wanna build it at this point. Maybe the Q platform is too big but they don't wanna spend money to create another. Seems like they contradict themselves about the Z in different statements at least 3 times a year also. smdh
I can understand them not doing something different with the car for a few years, I think by the time 2014 rolled around I was like...so what's happening with the Z35? And then they just started pulling the plug on everything...5 years without anything new is a lot but wasn't excessive. They could have let us know then that it was over instead of leading us on for another 2 years. But, as I've stated before the signs were all there from 2014 onward.

nismo| EVO-R High Wing | Stillen Gen 3 CAI | SEIBON TS Hood | Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler | VMR 810 Wheels | Endless MX72 Pads |Sabelt GT-140 Seat |Fly1Motorsports RS1 Fenders | Hotchkis Front Sway Bar | Berk HFC |
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote