View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 03:38 PM   #9608 (permalink)
Fuzzzy
Track Member

Drives: 2014 370Z 7AT MR
Fuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzzy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Laser. I don't have any detection whatsoever, so even with radar it doesn't matter. But everytime I get a ticket, it seems like laser.

Out 290 West just this side of Dripping Springs. It was Hays county and holy crap were they raking it in. Two motorcycle cops were literally in a constant cycle of ticketing - I pulled over in front of the other cop who already had someone pulled over and before I was finished the other cop had turned around and pulled someone over behind me again.

shit happens

I got out of a ticket (no warning even) for 80 in a 65 on Mopac a few weeks ago, so I couldn't really expect it to happen again. It's been a few years since the last one, so I'll plead no contest, pay the $100 fine, and take defensive driving to keep it off my record plus the insurance deduction.
$100??? What a bargain!

My wife went to driving class last night after a $215 ticket for 47 in a 35 here. I think the class was another $60 or $80.

The cop popped her from a new hiding spot that we had noticed and discussed a week previously. She couldn't understand why I wasn't very sympathetic