View Single Post
Old 04-14-2017, 02:14 PM   #2 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this idea. Especially as there are many threads, all with various opinions, and that is the problem....

No one shares the same opinion. When I was getting ready to install my exhaust I would have ordered sway bars, but after searching here none of the of the threads had a clear winner (preferred brand). However every one had a different opinion, so I decided to just leave it be for the moment.

Coil overs is another I struggle with. I really wish someone would offer something at stock ride height. I really can't go any lower and still get in my driveway. Going through the threads, I'm not the only one with this request.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote