View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 03:26 PM   #1622 (permalink)
milkcow500
Base Member

Drives: 11 G37xs
milkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
It will not change the spin on the SC past what the pulleys are set to do. It only increases the contact (wrap) of the jack shaft pulley to reduce the chance of belt slip.

Three of the four are sold so anyone that wants one out of the first batch, speak up!

BTW: all of the parts are in and I plan on making the spacers tomorrow morning. As soon as I have all of the parts and know what size box and the total weight is I'll post here again. I'm planning on shipping via USPS Priority Flat Rate Box.
Are you willing to sell me an extra spacer just in case my shop had the wrong size made?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
milkcow500 is offline   Reply With Quote