View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 01:11 AM   #108 (permalink)
KrnAndy
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan 370z M6
KrnAndy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindgar1981 View Post
I been having this issue with my 2011 370z nismo. A couple of months ago I been having this problem in The front right suspension when I take a hard left turn the right suspension feels lose or the front tired moves and that side of the car doesn't feel tight compared when I do a right sharp turn at the same speed. I took my car to get align 4 times already and not much of a change. I change my front bushings with spl bushings and I notice the car is tighter but a couple of days the same problem happen again. Another thing when I do a u-turn to the left the front right if the car it hops but the left one doesn't hope when I do a right u-turn. Can anyone give an advice what should I do. Even in the freeway the front right tired it feels that it moves a little to any direction compared with the left and I have to grab the steering wheel with both hands to keep the car in a straight line, specially when there is groves lines in the freeway. Any advice ?
get your car on jack stands, and shake your wheel left and right to see if it shakes loose. what does your alignment specs say. if your toe is TOO close to 0 up front then the car will tend to follow grooves on freeways really easily (kinda turns the wheel for you)

fyi might get better responses in the "brakes & suspension" tech side of forums.
KrnAndy is offline   Reply With Quote