View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 01:52 PM   #9047 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I'm so sick of not being able to cool the downstairs in the summer or heat it in the winter. Concrete floors do not help in the least, but the zoning should work a lot better than the old system. Plus new wood floors will be installed in the next few months.
Hope it helps!!

I have a two story foyer and family room with a ton of windows and while nice to look at, it presents heating/cooling challenges. I ended up buying a thermostat that will allow me to program the furnace fan to run in intervals when there is no call for service and it has helped balance the temps in my house a lot. Because of my high ceilings and open layout, I need to keep air moving. or I end up with the Sahara upstairs and the Artic downstairs.