View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 07:06 AM   #9030 (permalink)
Leingod
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: In Circles
Leingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond reputeLeingod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
I wish I could do that. I just fix it so they get off the phone as fast as possible.
My yearly review was posted last week. Excellent skills and mentality is all areas other than.... working with the user. I have no patience with them, sound condescending, and don't help show how to fix the issue.

I told my boss it's because I deal with slightly trained monkeys here that can be taught 20 different ways to power on a PC but will call IT instead because they're to damn lazy to bend over to reach the power button.