View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 11:43 PM   #2094 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

just scroll up to see how my setup looks.

DPE_G is running a 20x11 +0 in back on a 285/30/20. Before he went bags he had about -2 camber in back (roughly stock). It's an aggressive size in back but looks damn good. Note that my 20x12 +20 is actually less aggressive and i am running a wider 315/25/20. I am also a -2 camber and have room to to up to a 325/25/20, which i might do on my next set of tires.

For your 19x11 +0 i would run 285/35/19. That is the same size that stock nismos use on a 19x10.5 +23 rim, and it's sunk as hell. It is more than doable. The mild, mild stretch will give you extra breathing room.

Checking the offset calculator, your 19x10 +9 fronts are 6mm LESS aggressive (stick out less) than my fronts of 20x11 +15. I am able to clear a 275/30/20 tire at -3 camber.

I would recommend the same size tire as stock, a 245/40/19. Note that stock nismo is 19x9.5, just a half inch more narrow. No problems fitting the tire on that size rim.

Given how much your front wheels will stick out, however, you will need SPL Front upper control arms for camber/caster adjustment. Stock camber is around -1; i bet you'll need around -2 to clear depending how low you are. I'd also roll your front fenders to avoid rubbing on bumps.

The last issue is BRAKE CALIPER CLEARANCE. this depends on the spoke design on your specific wheel; in particular which "disc" option your wheels have. Since you did not give us that info or what model, we cannot answer that question. It does not matter what width/offset your wheel is, the spoke design dictates clearance and that is specific for the manufacturer.

Summary:
Brake clearance - unknown without more info
tires - run 245/40/19 and 285/35/19, same as stock nismo. Your wheels are only half an inch wider than stock, i don't wanna hear about stretched tires for such a tiny difference.
get SPL FUCAs for camber adjustment

I've seen/heard of enough slammed and stanced cars in Houston to know there must be competent alignment shops in the area that can dial in your setup, so it shouldn't be hard to get it all put together

good luck
roll front fenders