View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 10:41 PM   #11 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPE G View Post
Lots of bad info here,

Ride quality is more on par with OEM suspension, and much smoother than and coilover or spring cars I've rode in. I've also had KWv1 & v3 on cars in the past that I am comparing too. They are also adjustable so you can tune them in for what you are doing.

Cost, yes can be more expensive, but not when you are considering the repairs/repainting he will incur if his roads are as big of an issue as he is saying.

If it is wired correctly with proper gauge wire and fuses then there should be no reason for it to blow a fuse. Do you blow your normal fuses on a regular basis? No different as long as you know what you are doing.

If space is your issue, again that lies within the install. I'll let the pictures do the talking.

Now that is a proper install. Awesome.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote