Thread: Uprev update
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 10:48 AM   #14 (permalink)
ihiryu
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z 6MT
ihiryu has a reputation beyond reputeihiryu has a reputation beyond reputeihiryu has a reputation beyond reputeihiryu has a reputation beyond reputeihiryu has a reputation beyond reputeihiryu has a reputation beyond reputeihiryu has a reputation beyond reputeihiryu has a reputation beyond reputeihiryu has a reputation beyond reputeihiryu has a reputation beyond reputeihiryu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbreath View Post
Talking with Uprev has me frustrated... Im sure they get all sorts of dumb questions and concerns but any response I have gotten thus far is either its my cars fault or my tuner, which it isnt. If I start fresh and flash their rom that they give me, my car wont turn over. They said maybe my clutch switch went bad.... but if I reflash to stock, I can turn the car over and the ecu recognizes that the clutch pedal is being pressed. Im highly frustrated. Thankfully I dont have to rely on my Z for transportation otherwise Id be stuck.
I would start up the logger, and you can see there is clutch pedal as a selection in the logger.

Normally the numbers in the log should show something like 147-148 or so, but so with the pedal not being touched, it should show 147, then when you press it in, it should go up to 148.

I would check that first.
ihiryu is offline   Reply With Quote