View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 04:03 PM   #4726 (permalink)
OhioYJ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2016 370Z
OhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond reputeOhioYJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Over the years. I bet I reloaded over 60,000 rounds. I have guns that never seen a factory round, only reloads. Have a Colt Gov't Model 70, 45 ACP with 15,000 reloaded rounds through it.

In this picture are my cast bullets. Want to know how many bullets fit into a 3lb coffee can? Cans weight about 50 lbs full. From left to right. 125gr RN 9mm with gas check. 155 gr 38/357 SWC with gas check. 180 gr FP 40/10mm. 225 gr 44 SWC with gas check. 240 gr 44 with gas check. 200 gr 45 TC. 230 gr 45 RN.
Nice. I'm not a coffee drinker though, so that one I don't know. I started off using those reloading plastic tubs, and realized that wouldn't cut it. Eventually moved to ammo cans.

Found out if you stack the bullets neatly you could get an extra 150 bullets per can in them:

However since I hadn't been doing that for quite some time, the wife was ready to shoot me by the end of the day (those weren't all the cans we had to organize unfortunately)....

I'm sure it's probably overkill, but all of them have bags of silica gel in them as well. Then all the cans are dated, so I shoot the oldest stuff first.
OhioYJ is offline   Reply With Quote