View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 02:19 PM   #1618 (permalink)
milkcow500
Base Member

Drives: 11 G37xs
milkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
The first pulley I bought I had the twenty questions to go through at the counter, "what car is this for?". Then, you are using for this for WHAT? Take them out to the parking lot and open the hood and the HOLY ****! reaction. Made my day!

And yes, I was tired of going here and there to get maybe one part and then having to special order the parts too. I'm just trying to make my and your life a little easier.
Haha, well I kept skipping that step and told them it was for a Mercedes-Benz GL350 because their website showed that the part is compatible with that car.

I only had one shop know what a pulley spacer was, but no one could find the part for it even though I bought the pulley itself at NAPA.
milkcow500 is offline   Reply With Quote