View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 01:44 PM   #1613 (permalink)
milkcow500
Base Member

Drives: 11 G37xs
milkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond reputemilkcow500 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBatt View Post
Ok, guys. I've been getting lots of inquiries about the kit so I have stuck my neck out and ordered enough to do four kits. I'll make the spacers this Friday and the rest of the parts should be here early next week if not before. The cost per kit is $160 plus shipping.

This may seem like a lot for what it is but the parts are expensive and the time to source everything isn't free. The nice thing is that you won't have to scrounge all of this up, you will only have to open a box and install.

I found a source for SS 12mm bolts so that is what the kit will include. Only the best for our Zs.
Damnit, I spent over half a year trying to find a pulley spacer for the 54mm pulley. I eventually had to get a machine shop to custom make one...

Not sure if someone asked this before, but any tips on cutting the extra rib off that belt or do I just take a utility knife to it?
milkcow500 is offline   Reply With Quote