View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pushing_Tin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: E63 AMG
Pushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond reputePushing_Tin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkROAM_1 View Post
Meh the stockers on mine are already almost bald all the way around. Not uneven wear, no burnouts and acting stupid in the car. I noticed they were past the wear indicators at 8400 miles and still trying to figure out what tires to get next. And yeah, they get much louder as they wear out.

One person is telling me Nitto Invos while another is telling me "Just get some kuhmo's since you want new wheels anyway". So it's up in the air at the moment.

The Potenzas are fairly rough on the ride but it's what is to be expected I suppose. I just don't see how people got 28K+ miles on them on a 140 treadwear rating.
Wierd, I have the exact same mileage as you and I have over 50% tread left. I have not done any burnouts, but the car is driven hard daily. I'm looking at the Advan, Pzero or the Pilot Sport, but I've got some time....
Pushing_Tin is offline   Reply With Quote