View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:24 PM   #241 (permalink)
BlackZeda
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 19 Audi TT RS
BlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond reputeBlackZeda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ape Factory View Post
The TTRS came in $10K more dear than the RS3 unfortunately and it has the same engine/drivetrain. Still, it is a mid-3 second car and lighter than the RS3, lower cg, and I'm sure, ultimately sharper handling than the RS3. I'll take the rear doors and sleeper status.
I came up on a white TT-S last night and it was looking sharp...and I generally hate white cars. If Toyota doesn't deliver with the goods with the new Supra I think that will be my new daily driver (TT-RS). I would rip those f**king "back seats" out just on principle though even if there was no weight savings. The hatred I have for 2+2 seating is strong
BlackZeda is offline   Reply With Quote