View Single Post
Old 04-08-2017, 10:44 AM   #22 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
I can't believe one of the most integral members of this forum got his Z as a hand-me-down.

What might have been if you had been handed another sedan.

Butterfly flaps it's wings and all that.
She didn't even step foot in the dealership - she sent me to look at a used Z. It was already sold when I got there, but I took a test drive anyway and fell in love. They found me a new one at another dealer with the color and options we wanted and had it shipped over - and the used car sales guy got commission on a brand new car.

I posted on behalf of my better half for the first year of ownership. Then she changed jobs and switched from a 15 minute commute against traffic to a 45 minute commute on the other side of town with ridiculous traffic and lots of hills. The 6MT wasn't fun anymore as her daily driver. I tried to convince her we needed a 7AT Z as well but no dice

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote