Thread: softer ride
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 06:47 PM   #38 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SINISTER View Post
Even used powertrix + swifts were talking mid 1.5k...Plus the problem is will it actually be better? Because "better" is subjective so that makes reviews hard to gauge.
Honestly, If I am going to spend almost 2k on something I want concrete evidence it is going to be worth it....and this is impossible.
Problem is every thing I read it seems like court is still in session on some of these set ups.
Lots of reviews but hard to find any that meet my exact situation.. allot of people do it for the drop (dont care about that) , lots of reviews on non nismos ( so hard to grade if it would work for me) etc etc
Others have trouble getting it dialed in correctly, some love it, some don't......

So I drove my car today thinking about spending 1.5k + on a "maybe"...and the ride felt pretty damn good the way it is....screw it, softer rides are for babies....

Don't forget the $1800 for SPL parts to get the alignment back to good.
It is not cheap. So far so good with my setup. I would spend the money again and not think twice about it.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote