View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 10:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie cat View Post
How hard can it be to find a factory bumper for my 2010 nismo?!
I put the car in the body shop on the 6th of March, and as far as they are telling me they dont have the part yet.
That being said is it that scarce that they are unable to get one yet?
Can anyone suggest an after market that would match the rest of my car because at this point I want the vehicle back already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhovah View Post
Unable to get one? Sounds like they are trying to find a wreck yard or used part for cheap.... It's an OEM part...should be able to get one in a matter of days.
Sounds like you need to jack up your adjustor AND talk to his supervisor. The insurance company is trying to cheap out and not spring for a new one. Tell them you want a NEW one, not some refurbished POS. Elevate the problem until someone says 'okay'.