View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 09:48 AM   #8564 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
You guys make me jealous. I've got a decent size craftsman 3-tier tool box I've filled up since owning the Z. Of course, one of the large drawers in the bottom tier is full of Z parts (both removed OEM parts and to-be-installed mods).

Finally got a tiny air compressor last year also. Hardly use it but I'm slowly building up the tools and got a retractable hose reel
At least you have a dedicated tool box. My tools are in two portable tool boxes that are either in the basement or garage. Always happens that the tool I need is in the other tool box haha. I too have gathered many tools over the years through various house and car projects.