View Single Post
Old 04-05-2017, 08:31 PM   #9530 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy View Post
Tuesday I Rolled off the cover, it's like getting a new car every spring!
Last fall when I pulled off the wheels & tires I noticed the lug nuts were a little cloudy around the base, so today I ( oh yes I did ) I spent almost 2 hrs. polishing me lug nuts

Calling for 3-4 inches of snow Thursday night into Friday morn. so maybe next week I'll be able to take her out for the first time since November
I know how you feel man. I have been hoping for nicer weather here in Ontario for a while now. The cover is still on the Z, along with the battery tender. I was waiting for the incoming rains to cleanse the roads of salt. Now I heard that Ontario will be getting snow this Friday as well, all coming from Michigan. At this rate, my Z will be out in early May.